2011年2月6日日曜日

Open Science and Technology

I think, science and technology should be more open so that we can share scientific knowledge and technological skills.

We can think deeper if we work together, and potentially create anything.
Anybody can change the world via their knowledge and skill if they share their ideas with other talented people.

This is why I have called my blog "My open laboratory".

I have done extensive research in laboratories of Japanese graduate universities for 4 years.
(Kyushu university and University of Tokyo)
My major is in Agriculture.


At the moment I am working for a Japanese engineering company. 
My lifestyle involves working for the company during the week, and discussing  innovation and inventions at the weekend.

I live in Tokyo and most of my colleagues and friends are Japanese.
However, I  want to collaborate with people globally.

Japan is a good country but can be quite insulated at times.
This is why I want to expand my knowledge and opinions through this blog.

I'm looking to share articles and discuss ideas with people from all over the world.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I revised this article refer to advices from my English teacher Lee.
    I learned how to avoid repetition in my sentences.

    My original sentence is this↓
    https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1GmKEJ4i5MaYunq4zKKjvQ2qxZimFgtb3C7DI-AlrRLo

    返信削除